Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is the company’s identification data. The present Internet portal is put at the service of the users by the entity, whose identification data are
||Management Solutions Growth SL
||+34 669 49 98 04
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter «the website». The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she intends to use the Portal, since the Portal and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusively for Management Solutions Growth SL’s clients may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complete and/or modify the present Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property.
Management Solutions Growth SL is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, it is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this web, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions.
The brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are property of Management Solutions Growth SL either by industrial or intellectual property, without it can be understood that the access to the Portal attributes any right on the mentioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs.
All the products and services of these pages that are NOT property of Management Solutions Growth SL are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear in the web of Management Solutions Growth SL for promotion and information gathering purposes. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs to them.
The User is obliged to make a correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and the present Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Management Solutions Growth SL or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to goods or interests of Management Solutions Growth SL or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Management Solutions Growth SL or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with the legislation in force, shall refrain from:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Management Solutions Growth SL or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights in its case.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that can be considered as Software or Data Base in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Management Solutions Growth SL makes available to the Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
– It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed in conjunction with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Management Solutions Growth SL or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Management Solutions Growth SL, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
– In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that Management Solutions Growth SL has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
– It is forbidden the use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Management Solutions Growth SL within the page of the sender except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Management Solutions Growth SL and provided that in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
– The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own contents or those of third parties that: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Management Solutions Growth SL subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Management Solutions Growth SL in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender’s web page.
Exclusion of Liability
Management Solutions Growth SL is not responsible for the decisions taken on the basis of the information provided in the Portal, nor for the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions whose only basis is the information obtained in the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
The access to the Portal does not imply the obligation on the part of Management Solutions Growth SL to control the absence of virus, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Management Solutions Growth SL is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the service of the Portal.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Management Solutions Growth SL. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal can be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Portal service.
Management Solutions Growth SL is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or prior to the same.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The service of access to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Management Solutions Growth SL acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she may communicate it to Management Solutions Growth SL in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Management Solutions Growth SL with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
Management Solutions Growth SL does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages produced by the unlawfulness, quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Management Solutions Growth SL.
Protection of data
You can consult our Data Protection policy to know the use we make of your personal data.
- Communication of activities of an illicit and inadequate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact Management Solutions Growth SL indicating the following points:
- Personal data of the communicator: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicating party.
- It must also provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator;
- Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Management Solutions Growth SL of the communication foreseen in this clause will not suppose, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, it must provide the title that accredits the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicator; Express declaration that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means admitted in Law. Those related to this Portal shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Management Solutions Growth SL reserves the right to carry out without previous notice the modifications that it considers opportune in its web, being able to change, suppress or add so much the contents and services that are lent through the same one as the form in which these appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into effect from the moment of their publication.
Management Solutions Growth SL is present in several social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it will be necessary to take into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Management Solutions Growth SL does not intervene.
The present Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. Provided that the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Málaga are designated as jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may apply.